Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sweet Evil Read Along: Week 3



                                                    This week's topic is :


I am not very fond of playing truth or dare but when we were in school a couple of friends including Sarika and me would play spin the bottle and then who ever would be it would be asked a truth or their thoughts about anything. And I do mean ANYTHING. It was a fun game and though we couldn't finagle out all of each other's deep dark secrets- not that we had any or many -it was interesting and sometimes surprising. It just made us grow that much closer and they were undoubtedly some of my most treasured memories from school. They were good times. But the present is a whole another story. I don't think I'd be comfortable with it. I highly doubt I would be able to play truth or dare with complete honesty now. I'm too shy to take a dare and the truth would have to depend on the question asked.




                        My thoughts so far:

Sweet Evil is not going as well for me as it is for some of the others in the read along. It is good but I'm getting frustrated with Kai and Anna sometimes. I am not liking Kai's continued rejection towards Anna. Anna is really hurting but now things have really started to move. It was interesting that we got to meet Kai's friends. The thing that surprised me the most was the love triangle. I did not see that one coming. But Kope is very intriguing. I loved the whole jealous possessive thing happening with Kai. Hopefully he should come to his senses soon and see what's right in front of him. I hope the book ends on a good note but somehow I doubt that because it is going to be a trilogy.


                                       Janhvi

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it's not as good as you thougth it was going to be. I can see how you are getting frustrated. Too much rejection is not fun reading.

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!