Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sweet Evil Read Along: Week 4

 

                                             This week's topic is: Halloween



We're from India so we don't celebrate Halloween here but it sounds really fun! Here are some of the things we'd love to do on Halloween-

Read scary Halloween type books:
These are some seriously creepily awesome books which you should read for Halloween. I haven't read all of them yet but they sound awesome :)


Coraline Anna Dressed In Blood The Forest of Hands and Teeth Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Watch awesome TV shows:
The Vampire Diaries and Supenatural would make the perfect Halloween shows. Sam and Dean are awesome and Damon/Ian Somerhalder is just hot! *sighs dreamily*


















 Eat Halloween Candy:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you don't need a reason to eat chocolate but Halloween is as good as any, hell, breathing is as good as any ;)



My thoughts on Sweet Evil:

I loved and hated the Halloween party scene. It was sad and heartbreaking. I loved getting to know about the Dukes. That was the most interesting part. I loved the alley scene between Kai and Anna but again I hated Kai's behavior what with sleeping around with every girl in the vicinity. The end left me totally unsatisfied though it wasn't a cliffhanger ending as such. Sweet Evil was an okay read for me. I really liked some parts but some parts were just not good for me. But I will definitely be reading Sweet Hope to see what happens with Kai and Anna. My review of Sweet Evil should be up in a couple of days.
This was our very first read along and I loved taking part in it. All the topics for each week were totally awesome and I had loads of fun creating those posts. I will definitely be taking part in the future read alongs. :)

  Janhvi

1 comment:

  1. You can never go wrong with Ian Somerhalder ;)
    I did see the cover for Sweet Peril and it is just as gorgeous as that of Sweet Evil. Hope things get much better with Kai in the next book :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!