Tuesday, December 25, 2012

2013 Indian Quills Reading Challenge!

I will be taking part in the Indian Quills Reading Challenge 2013. The challenge is hosted by Reshmy @ The Tales Pensieve and Random House India

Unfortunately, Janhvi won't be taking up this challenge, but I am definitely going to steal, I mean borrow, Indian writing from her shelf. ;) 
I've had quite a few Indian literature books lying on my shelf and this challenge will be a great way to finally get to them. 
The books that I plan on reading are: 
I also have the Urban Shots Collection. I've read two and I still have two to go. Being anthologies, I plan on reading them as and when I feel like it. 
Phew! That sure is a long list, but then again, that's the purpose of a challenge- challenge yourself! 
I really hope and pray that I am able to read ALL these books in the year to come.
Good luck to all the participants and happy reading! :) 



  1. I like the sound of this challenge only I don't have any Indian books on my self! I hope you'll enjoy them :) Can't wait to see your reviews for them :)

    Happy Holidays girls ;)

    1. Thanks so much, Tanja! Happy holidays to you too! Have a great time! :D

  2. Hi Girls,

    Here is a month long celebration of Indian debut writers. Do join in. The rules are simple - Read the 1st book of an Indian writer, review, link to us. We promote, you vote. It will be a fun and exciting month. With some prizes thrown in too. Hope to see you at The Tales Pensieve.



Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!