Friday, January 11, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #21


Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. 

Today's question is:

If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exist what would it be and why?

Answer: I would LOVE for the Lords of the Underworld from Gena Showalter's series to exist. They're the Lords and immortal so I hope they count as supernatural beings. Why? The answer's super easy because I want to meet each and every single one of them. I am so thoroughly addicted and obsessed with them all.


What is your answer?
Follow us and we'll follow back!
Happy Friday everybody! :)

Janhvi

10 comments:

  1. Great answer! I thought of mentioning Black Dagger Brotherhood, but since I wouldn't really like to meet vampires, I decided on aliens and ghosts :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following, I'm following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Haven't read this series, but have heard of it!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series but am seriously tempted now! I'd like to know what goes into a Lord of the Underworld!
    Here's my FF.
    Ashley
    Old Follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm I haven't heard of this series but if they are like supernatural royalty, that sounds pretty damn good!

    thanks for stopping by my blog. New follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't heard of this before! think i might have to visit it!

    Trish - My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read this series yet, but my friends always mentioning the Lords xD

    Thanks for stopping by my blog this week. New GFC Follower.

    -Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh ok. nice answer.

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't read this one but a lot of people recommended it to me! I must start with them. If I could pick I'd say - The Infernal Devices :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read this series. Thanks for stopping by my blog ~ Fantasy Book Chick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Usually I don't learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post.

    Here is my page: rise
    Also see my website :: give

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!