Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #30


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

                                                             Here's my teaser-

“He'd written me up a proposal of why dating him was a sound decision. It had included things like "I'll give up cigarettes unless I really, really need one" and "I'll unleash romantic surprises every week, such as: an impromptu picnic, roses, or a trip to Paris—but not actually any of those things because now they're not surprises.”
-Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead


Summary-

Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong...

After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri's birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's-and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can't wait for their real lives beyond the Academy's iron gates to begin. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere.

She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. And this time he won't rest until Rose joins him... forever.

                                                                                         Ah, I LOVE Adrian!
                                                                                 What's your teaser tuesday?

        
                                                             

14 comments:

  1. Uh it's nice to see a teaser for a book I've read. Even though I want to reread this series right away! I hope you'll enjoying it. I liked this one but the third book in the series was my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi, nice teaser. =) And sounds like a good read, too. Hope you enjoy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice tease! Saw another VA tease earlier from the third book! Loved Adrian in this moment!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! I'm dying to read this! until now I'm not reading it I need time for this! <3 great teaser :D

    Camelle @ home of a booklover

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeep! *ahem* That's my shrilly happy scream. ;)
    I adore this series, and Spirit Bound was where I actually started to like Adrian. Great teaser!

    Do stop by my teaser.

    Happy tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser. I loved this series and can't wait for the movie. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A romantic teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although, I'm not a VA fan I love this quotes because I adore Adrian! (Bloodlines fan!) I can't wait for the next book in the Bloodlines series, because apparently we'll get to hear from his POV. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My God! *Fangirls* *Dies*!
    That was one great teaser! Adrian sounds amazing! I can't wait to read this series .. I feel like the last person on the planet who hasn't read it yet :-P
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Zenia @ The Obsessive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, great teaser! I loved this series, and am currently enjoying the Bloodlines spin-off -- more Adrian, yay!!! Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do want to get to Rachelle's books. SO glad you are enjoying it. :)

    I have a teaser up this week if you'd like to stop...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-154.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Somewhere around here, I have the first of this series. Haven't been able to find it.....I kind of want to read it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Her heart aches for Dimitri -- and she tried to kill him. Sounds like an intriguing plot!
    My teaser is from THE DAY AFTER YESTERDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved this book and the series. Dimitri and Rose have a very different relationship and i liked the fact that she tried to kill him. :)
    Nice teaser.

    Athina ~ http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!