Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #31

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines
Publication Date: April 23 2013


Summary-

Life outside of her house was a new experience for Della Sloane. The dark secrets of her past weren’t something she ever intended to share with anyone. They would never understand. No one would ever get close enough to find out. Besides there was always a chance she’d go crazy sooner than they expected…

Woods Kerrington had never been one to be attracted to fragile females. They seemed like too much work. He wasn’t in it for the work just the pleasure. A night full of naughty fun had been exactly what was on his mind when he’d laid eyes on the hot little number that didn’t know how to pump gas and needed some help.

What he didn’t know was she was as fragile as they came.

The carefree girl who spoke her mind and didn’t care what the world thought of her was more breakable than he could ever imagine…

I am an Abbi Glines fan and after reading Fallen Too Far and Never Too Far I am super excited for Woods story! Can't wait for Twisted Perfection :)
What are you waiting on?

11 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about this book and about Abbi's other books. I haven't read any of them yet but I really hope to get to them very soon! This one especially :D
    Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh I really need to read this series! I've read a few of her others and really enjoyed them. Great cover for this one.

    Old follower :)

    My WoW - RobynLeanne @ Fairytales and Folklore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it me or you really like Abbi Glines' books :) I haven't read any yet but this one looks good :) I hope you'll get it soon :)

    Here's our wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone is in love with Abbi Glines, I need to read her Going Too Far series!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, never heard of this, but then again, I rarely read out of YA/MG.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the two yet, but since they're fans everywhere, I swear I will. If that's the next book in the series, then that's going to be on my tbr as well. AND it sonds awefully good! Thanks for sharing. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarika, I wonder why you chose this one? *Major Wink* :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have got to check out this book! Thanks for making it your pick this week! Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only read Fallen Too Far from Abbi. I HAVE Never too far, but I haven't read it yet. This looks good.
    New Follower <3!
    Beth | The Reading Vixens [Formerly YA Vixens]
    Vixen's WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, there, Janhvi!

    This one is new to me, but certainly looks good! Usually I prefer to read books with kick-butt heroines, but there's something in me that occasionally does lean toward plots with women that need a little rescuing... The thing is, I find it very romantic, as well as endearing, when a man realizes that a woman is emotionally fragile, and, instead of using that as an excuse for abuse, extends compassion and understanding, instead. So this one is already on my TBR shelf at Goodreads (I opened up a tab on my PC as I was commenting!) Thanks for featuring this tender story!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I've totally become an Abbi Glines fan too. New Adult is so much fun :)

    The Brunette Librarian Blog’s Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!