Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #60

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Trust In Me by Jennifer Armentrout
Publication Date: 22 October, 2013


Summary-

It’s Wait for You as you’ve never seen it. Trust in Me lets you in on Cam’s side of the #1 New York Times Bestselling story.

Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam’s not ready to give up. He can’t get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.

Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?

I had really liked Wait For You so I'm excited to see how Trust In Me will turn out to be.
What are you waiting on?

15 comments:

  1. I'm still not sure about reading this one. I mean I did like Wait for You, but it was before I got annoyed with all NA titles. I hope you'll enjoy this one :) Great pick girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still gotta read book 1 (it's in my kindle--yay!) but i've heard so many great things about armentrouts books over and over. i can't get enough of NA lately :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read first book - Tanja and other girls scared me off.:) Great pick.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait For You is on my tbr, and I hope to get to it soon. I like that authors re-write form the other PoV more and more, but it just loads more onto the plate.. ARGH! So many books, so little time! ^^
    My WoW, and I have a giveaway running to celebrate my job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big JLA fan but I'm not really interested in this particular series. I do hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it though.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pick! Seeing this series around a lot! I'm not a contemp fan, but I do love JLA! Hope you enjoy this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously need to start reading her books. This sounds so good. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-68-oblivion.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just read this one a couple weeks ago, and really liked it :) The only issue was that it's pretty much exactly Wait for You but just in Cam's POV so I was a little disappointed in that. I hope you guys enjoy it when it comes out. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick ;)
    I read the first chpt & I cannot wait!

    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! We're JLynn twins this week! I actually chose Be With Me, but I can't wait to read this one either! :D Great choice!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read the first book, but I've heard great things about Jennifer Armentrout as a writer and I've got to admit the blurb makes me curious. I think I will be hunting down the first book and giving it a try. Great pick, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many JLA/J Lynn picks today! I haven't read any of her books yet, but clearly I'm missing out!

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loove New Adult books and this one looks DIVINE <3
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still haven't read any books by her yet.. but I own so many of them, so I will read them all soon :D Great pick! I think it sounds awesome. Hope you'll love it. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice pick J!! I have read many of her books and linked them mostly.

    XOXO
    Ankita @ Booklok Coffee

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!