Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #77

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Blind Faith by Rebecca Zanetti
Publication Date: May 6, 2014


Summary-

A betrayal he couldn't forget . . .

For Nate Dean, love is a four-letter word. As part of a secret black-ops military unit, he and his brothers were genetically engineered by the government to be ruthless soldiers with an expiration date. They were loyal only to one another . . . until Nate laid eyes on the woman who stole his heart and blew his world apart. Now, years later, his family is still paying the price for his mistake. But as time runs out, there's only one person who can save his family: the very woman Nate swore he'd never trust again.

A love she couldn't deny . . .

The moment Audrey Madison spies Nate across a crowded ballroom, she can barely breathe. He's just as undeniably sexy as she remembers, yet there's an edge to him now that's as irresistible as it is dangerous. When he asks for her help, Audrey can't refuse. But she has secrets of her own-secrets that, if Nate ever discovers them, may cost them both their lives . 

I have just finished reading the first two books in Rebecca Zanetti's Sins Brothers series and I LOVE them. Perfect for romantic suspense fans. I'm super excited for Blind Faith!
What are you waiting on?

9 comments:

  1. I loved the sound of this so had a look on Goodreads and noticed I actually have the first one in this series that I just haven't gotten around to reading yet so thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first book and couldn't get into it although I would still like to read the second book. I love the premise of these so maybe the second book will pick up for me!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the prettiest cover this week.:))) Great pick, Janhvi.

    Glass @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh amazing cover!! Never heard of this one but I like that cover! ;)

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I plan on picking up the first two books, Janhvi, hopefully this month and I'm thrilled to hear you love them! I adore romantic suspense! Great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not heard of this series before Janhvi, but they sound like the best books to pick up when you need a quick pick me up! I hope you get your hands on a copy soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds intriguing. I haven't heard of this series before, but I'm digging the description. Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier this week!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!