Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #89

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
Publication Date- August 5th 2014 


Goodreads Summary: 

When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.

Colleen's last book was an absolute disappointment for me. I ended up giving up on it. I sincerely hope this one is better because she is a great author. I will think twice before I get to this, but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless. 

What are you lovelies waiting on this Wednesday? 


6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of Colleen Hoover's books but I know how popular she is. I hope this one meets or even better exceeds your expectations!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice! I read Slammed last year and I liked it, but I haven't read any of her other books. Sometimes if I don't enjoy a book by an author, it's so hard to convince myself to give them another chance. I hope you love this one!

    My WoW
    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I didn't know she had a new book coming out! I'll have to check it out. Happy reading! Here is My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen Hoover is one of my favorite authors!! I've read all of her books, except for This Girl (seriously need to finish that series). I'm so excited about this one! Great pick. :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick! See this author around a lot! Not a contemp reader myself but still hope you love this once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read this too. I've seen this around a lot on GR, and it seems really interesting. I hope you find this to be enjoyable! Great pick, Sarika! :D

    ~ Maida
    Literary Love Affair 

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!