Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #39

Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is: 

top ten books I am looking forward to in 2015

Well, I'm not one to read books as soon as they come out. I take my own time in getting to some book, so I'll be modifying this question as per my reading preferences and this is what I'll be telling y'all: 

top ten books on my shelf i am looking forward to finally read in 2015

Here's my list:


 

 



What books are on your 2015 list? Let me know in the comments below. Happy Tuesday and happy reading! 

3 comments:

  1. YES! I need to read Me Before You soon too! I read out of the easy and it was amazing <3 I can't wait to read her other book.

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, Sarika!
    I love how you and Janhvi don't feel pressured to read newest titles or books that everyone else is currently reading.
    Me Before You is heartbreaking and beautiful - be sure to prepare a lot of tissues. You will cry, Sarika. Cry!
    Ruta Sepetys is amazing author. I can't wait to see wht you will think about her novels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice list! Haven't read any of these but have heard of a few of them! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!