Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #56

Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is: 

top ten hyped books we've never read

Here's my list: 

*Trust me, I had to consult Janhvi's Goodreads shelf to get this list going as she is very up-to-date with books, whereas I tend to go here and there and get lost along the way. The first part of my list is full of authors who Janhvi loves and rants on and on about. She hypes them, basically. Unfortunately, I haven't read them myself, yet. *hides* 

1) Any Nalini Singh book- If it counts, I've read one novella by the author, but nothing other than that. 

2) Any Jill Shalvis book- Again, I read one novella due to peer pressure, and that's all. 

3) Any Tessa Bailey book- This gets a lot of rambles, but oh well. 

*The next part of my list is based on the bookstagrams I see throughout my Instagram feed. 

4) I'm not really interested in reading this book, but it is everywhere. 


5) I have this one. I just need to get to it, which I haven't done, yet.


*The next part of the list is dedicated to French literature that  professors, seniors, classmates and critiques have just hyped way too much. 

6)


7)


8) 


*And the final part is for some classics that are hyped and I haven't read. 

9) I have this and I began reading it but I couldn't get past 20 pages of it. 


10) Yes, I haven't read, and sadly, I may just not read it. 


Do link me up to your posts in the comments below, so I can come see what hyped books you haven't read. Happy Tuesday and happy reading, everyone! 


9 comments:

  1. Shadow and Bone is wonderful! You should definitely pick it up! I'm pretty sure I'll never read Moby Dick. I know the story, that's enough for me. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I love how the first part of this list is all mine. I shall continue to hype about these authors to you because they are unbelievably awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hated Madam Bovary. Just saying.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my TTT

    My $30 giveaway ends soon so check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACOTAR was my second Sarah J. Maas book. I couldn't get into the worldly popular ToG. But this one I did love. I love fairy tales so I guess that plays a part in it!

    Other than reading Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series and Shadow and Bone, I haven't read any of these either. Hope you get to read whichever ones you want and enjoy them! Or none at all and enjoy what you read instead! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read any of these, but a few of them I do want too

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many great classics you have listed here. I haven't read any Jill Shavis, despite how many have read her books. I do love Nalini Singh though, but I started reading her when her psy changeling first came out, so it was easy to keep up with the books. Not planing on shadow and bone either though, it doesn't really interest me at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pride and Prejudice. LOL. It's ok the book is overhyped and not that amazing anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha. I liked the idea for the post. Made me think about the ones I haven't read :)

    Cheers,
    Madhavi
    http://madhavikatre.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, don't hide! I actually haven't read any of these yet either (with the exception of Shadow and Bone, which I loved). And I had thought I was the only person left in the world who hasn't read Pride and Prejudice so I'm glad to know I'm not alone after all! :):)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!