Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #187

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

The Inexplicable Knowledge of My Life by Benjamin Alire Saenz
Publication date- March 7th 2017


Goodreads Summary:

From the multi-award-winning author of Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe comes a gorgeous new story about love, identity, and families lost and found.

Sal used to know his place with his adoptive gay father, their loving Mexican-American family, and his best friend, Samantha. But it’s senior year, and suddenly Sal is throwing punches, questioning everything, and realizing he no longer knows himself. If Sal’s not who he thought he was, who is he? 

This humor-infused, warmly humane look at universal questions of belonging is a triumph.

OH MY GOD! Another Benjamin Alire Sanez book?! Give. It. To. Me. NOW. 

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?



3 comments:

  1. Cute pick! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I hope you love it once you get to read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds really interesting! I hope you enjoy reading it :) Thanks for sharing!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is new to me, though I've heard of the author's previous book! We need more humor in YA lit. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fantastic week, Sarika. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!