Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Waiting On Wednesday #217


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spines, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating. 

Broken Beautiful Hearts by Kami Garcia
Publication date- February 6th 2018


Goodreads Summary: 

Before, Peyton was a star soccer player with the perfect boyfriend, Reed. Now, she has a torn knee ligament, a scholarship on the line, and a shattered sense of self. No one believes Reed pushed her, causing her injury, and Peyton just wants to leave the trauma behind. Living with her uncle and twin cousins in their small, football-obsessed town seems like a great escape plan. 

There, Peyton meets Owen—high school classmate and local MMA fighter. Though Owen is charming and gentle, Peyton is determined to repress her growing attraction. But when her old and new life collide, Peyton must reclaim the truth of her past in order to save her future.

I'm looking forward to this book because I haven't read anything by Kami Garcia since the Beautiful Creatures series. It'll be interesting to see how this book turns out to be.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. Cute pick! Not really my kind of read but I hope you will positively love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! I got this one from NetGalley and I'm so excited about it! I loved The Lovely Reckless (my first Garcia read). I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fantastic week, Sarika. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!