Friday, October 19, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #9



Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. 

Today's question is:

Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?

My answer:
I usually prefer and love to read Young Adult/ New Adult Contemporaries. 

Recently, I've been reading a few LGBT books as part of an LGBT Reading Event (by Adam @ Roof Beam Reader ) that we're participating in. 
I've realized that I really like the genre. It's something I'm going to explore even after the Event. 

Some of the best books in this genre that I've read so far are:

  


If you are interested, my review of Hushed can be read here

I'm excited to know your answers! 
Follow us and we'll follow back.
Happy Friday and happy reading, everyone! :)

Sarika


19 comments:

  1. I like my genre too much to venture away from it!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hushed sounds amazing :)
    The cover looks creepy.
    Check out MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! I just added Hushed to my TBR! Thanks for sharing, girlies!
    And thanks for stopping by my FF'S for this week
    Book Me! and Carmen Jenner.com
    Happy Reading!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for following, Carmen! Yay. :D I hope you get to read Hushed soon.

      Delete
  4. They both look interesting, but I don't think its something for me. =)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books
    October Celebration Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for following, Morgan! :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for stopping by - happy to return the follow. I have to admit, I don't often deliberately look for LGBT titles, but I've quite enjoyed those that I have come across.

    Bob @ Beauty in Ruins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for following, Bob! Glad to know you've enjoyed reading LGBT literature. :)

      Delete
  7. Hopping wow. The cover for Annabel is creepy. I feel like the cover model is going to crush my soul with his/her eyes. :-) Good creepy though.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover of Annabel! But I think it is justifiable that you find it creepy. Thanks for stopping by, Alison! :)

      Delete
  8. I don't think I've ever read any LGBT...interesting! Here's my FF: http://roundedpages.wordpress.com/2012/10/19/feature-and-follow-friday/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  9. Glad you've found a new genre you enjoy =) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good answer. Adult contemporaries are nice.

    Thanks for stopping by. new follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by and for following, Shane! :)

      Delete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!