Friday, March 22, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #31


Feature and Follow Friday is weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Today's question is:

Q: What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book? .


My answer:

I love reading anything with romance in it. I'm all for the happily ever after so I guess that is my guilty pleasure. Not that I'm really guilty over it. Reading is my complete pleasure. I love it when the characters fall in love in the most unlikeliest of circumstances and get over the odds. Unhappy endings make me sad. I love new adult, young adult, adult romances, paranormal romances and sometimes historical romances too.

                                                   What's your guilty pleasure?
                                                 Follow us and we'll follow back!
                    We also have a very cool giveaway going on here. Please check it out :)
                                                   Happy Friday everybody :)

9 comments:

  1. Yeah, I definitely need romance in the books I read as well. Nothing to feel guilty about! :)

    New follower
    thereadingkitten.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for a lot of endings but I love a nice happily ever after. And I love a romance that forms and/or sticks together against all odds.

    Old follower
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romance is nice! But I'm a hard person to please with a good romance book and if I don't like I don't bother to finish it!
    Thanks for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I definitely need a promise of a HEA ending by the series end! With my urban fantasy reads I know that not every book ends on a happy note, or even the happy for the moment note. But by that last book, I expect a HEA ending! :D

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like bittersweet endings in stand alone books or books in a series, but I need an Happy Ending for the last book in a series. If there isn't I will get mad.
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-56-26-feature-friday-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes I love romance too! :) Even though sometimes I'm happy when HEA is not how the book ends still I like reading books with it. :) And new adult is becoming my fave genre these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not big on romances. :) Stalking you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely with you on this one! I HAVE to have a HEA for my characters. I'm miserable if they don't!

    Old GFC Follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love YA paranormal romance and I really starting to enjoy NA

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!