Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #65

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Cress by Marissa Meyer
Publication Date: February 4, 2014


Summary-

Rapunzel’s tower is a satellite. She can’t let down her hair—or her guard. 

In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army. 

Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker—unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice. 

When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.

I loved Cinder and Scarlet and I can't wait to find out what happens next in the series.
What are you waiting on?

16 comments:

  1. Because I'm the last person who haven't read Cinder yet (I know, I know) I cannot put this one as my WOW. Seriously I'll read the whole series once this book is out. I hope you'll get it soon. Great pick, Janhvi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cover of cress. i think it may just be my favorite out of all the books in the series or it's right up there with cinder. i haven't read the series yet but i want to in the near future. heard great things about it.

    hope you can stop by my WoW post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been seeing a LOT of this one! Couldn't get into Cinder myself, but hope you enjoy this installment of the series!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be so happy when this finally releases :) I am loving the series so far!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a great pick. I really hope it lives up to the hype once released. Of course based on the previous books I doubt I have much to worry about.

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier and sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A friend lent me her copy, and trust me, it lives up to the hype. SO good. You'll love it!!

    WoW @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have to read Scarlet, but I loved Cinder! Great pick!
    Lis |@ The reade lines

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, so I haven't actually read Scarlet yet *ducks head* But it's in my too read pile :).
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know tons of people waiting for this one too. I think the cover is the most prettiest so far! I kind of miss Cinder's voice though.

    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still SO behind on this series (read: have the first book lying unread on my bedroom floor), but I've heard such good things about it. I have a feeling that once I finally read Cinder, I'll be waiting too! Nice pick.

    C.J.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I recently got Cinder and will be reading that soon! I'm sure that once I finish it I'll want to read all the other books in the series =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know so many have loved this series so I can see why you'd be anxious for the last book. Hope you get your hands on it soon, Janhvi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My niece (and sister) are dying to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CRESS twinsies! high five

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay, so freaking excited for this book! I know a few people who have read ARCs, and they loved it. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so excited to read Cress! Thanks for Sharing xo

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!