Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #67

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
Publication Date: 28th January, 2014


Summary-

The earth-shattering conclusion to Veronica Rossi's "masterpiece" Under the Never Sky trilogy and sequel to the New York Timesbestselling Through the Ever Night (Examiner.com).

Their love and their leadership have been tested. Now it's time for Perry and Aria to unite the Dwellers and the Outsiders in one last desperate attempt to bring balance to their world.

The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe-haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do-and they are just as determined to stay together.

Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. And when Roar returns to camp, he is so furious with Perry that he won't even look at him, and Perry begins to feel like they have already lost.

Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble a team to mount an impossible rescue mission-because Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival, he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matter most.

In this final book in her stunning Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi raises the stakes to their absolute limit and brings her epic love story to an unforgettable close.

I just finished reading Through the Ever Night and I can't wait to find out what happens next with Perry and Aria. Also, I need MORE ROAR! <3
What are you waiting on?

11 comments:

  1. Huh, this is another series that I haven't started on.. I wish I could have more time, but... you know how it is :(

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great pick Janhvi! I am also really excited for this one! Though, I will need to reread the other two first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must start reading this series! I have heard amazing things about it but still haven't started it. Shame on me. Hope you'll enjoy it Janhvi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have under the never sky and I am seriously going to read it soon! Great pick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for this one :) I recently finished Through the Ever Night and now I'm dying to read this one! Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing a lot of this one lately! Thinking I need to start this series!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't have long to wait, Janhvi and I have to see this was a wonderful conclusion to one of my favorite series. Can't wait to see what you think when you get your hands on it. Great choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't started the series! Eek, heard so many good things, and it seems to be a popular one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGG I can't wait to read this! Have an eARC of it but I'm waiting for my print ARC to arrive hehe :P
    Yes to more Perry/Aria and Roar <3
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Pick Janhvi! I know how much you love this series! he book covers are so pretty :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!