Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #82

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Unfixable by Tessa Bailey
Publication Date: April 14, 2014


Summary-

He’s the last thing she wants...but the only thing she needs.

Willa Peet isn’t interested in love. She’s been there, done that, and has the shattered heart to prove it. Ready to shake the breakup,she heads to Dublin, Ireland. But there’s a problem. A dark-haired, blue-eyed problem with a bad attitude that rivals her own. And he’s not doling out friendly Irish welcomes.

Shane Claymore just wants to race. The death of his father forced him off the Formula One circuit, but he’s only staying in Dublin long enough to sell the Claymore Inn and get things in order for his mother and younger sister. He never expected the sarcastic American girl staying at the inn to make him question everything.

But even as Willa and Shane’s fiery natures draw them together, their pasts threaten to rip them apart. Can Shane give up racing to be with the woman he loves, or will Willa’s quest to resurrect the tough-talking, no-shit-taking girl she used to be destroy any hope of a future together?

I will read ANYTHING Tessa Bailey writes and Unfixable sounds awesome!
What are you waiting on?

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! This is new to me! Doesn't sound like my kind of read, but I still hope you positively love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the synopsis! Will be adding it to my TBR list :D

    My WoW


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super naughty cover! I hope you guys love it!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Sabrina @ I Heart Y.A. Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I haven't read any Bailey yet, but my friend is reading this and loving it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh... Love the cover... adding it to the TBR too! Great choice!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete


Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We really appreciate it!